D'Addario Reserve Evolution, Bb Clarinet
- The thickest blank of the Reserve clarinet line featuring roundness of sound and greater tonal warmth and flexibility
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from the best foreign cane
- Available in half strengths, from 2.5 to 5.0, with a special 3.5+ strength
- Offered in boxes of ten (10) reeds
Reserve Evolution features the thickest blank of the Reserve clarinet line. It offers roundness of sound, a heavy spine for increased projection, a thicker tip for enhanced articulation, and greater tonal warmth and flexibility. D'Addario has pioneered the first practical and precise system to digitally measure and cut the incredibly complex geometrical patterns necessary to reinvent single reeds. Reserve reeds are cut to the tightest tolerances, offering ultimate consistency from reed to reed.