ReedGeek DoubleGeek Gen 2 Set
The DoubleGeek line of handled tools and tips:
- Focuses on the needs of the double reed player, but useful to all woodwind players.
- Perfect for students, school and travel safe
- Interchangeable handle options for complete control
- Effective on both natural cane and synthetic reeds
- Black Diamond wear finish for refinement of cut
- 100% American Made
ReedGeek’s “DoubleGeek” GEN2 Black Diamond Set
In addition to implementing the wildly successful Universal tool’s features, the GEN2 set is engineered with two oversized bevels allowing double reed players to fine tune reed spines, corners & tips with efficiency and ease (12 unique cutting surfaces in all). Like the G4, the DoubleGeek GEN2 is available in our Black Diamond wear finish providing refinement of the cut on both natural cane and synthetic reeds. The GEN2 set is encased in a deluxe, proprietary neoprene bag with a sewn-in microfiber cleaning cloth, a water tight case. For added leverage and familiarity in the hand the set includes a 3 inch stainless steel handle and a small black palm handle, both threaded for easy attachment to the DoubleGeek.